The material falls to the center of the grinding table through the feeding tube, and the grinding table rotating at a constant speed disperses and flattens the raw material outwards evenly with the help of centrifugal force, so as to form a material bed with a certain thickness. The material is simultaneously rolled by multiple grinding rollers on the grinding table and crushed. Under the continuous driving of centrifugal force, the material continuously moves to the outer edge of the grinding table. When the material leaving the grinding table encounters the hot gas entering the mill through the wind ring, it rises up and enters the separator through the middle shell of the mill. During this process, the material and the hot gas undergo sufficient heat exchange, and the water is quickly evaporated. The powder separator controls the particle size of the finished products at the outlet of the roller mill. The particles larger than the specified size are separated and fall back to the grinding table. The materials that meet the fineness requirements enter the finished product warehouse through the powder separator.
|Grinding System||Ball Mill||Raymond Mill||Vertical Roller Mill|
|Power Consumption kwh/t||40||45||28|
|Advantage||Simple structure, convenient operation and strong adaptability||Small size, easy to adjust, stable operation, strong systematic||can grind a variety of materials, with reliable operation, large output, stable product quality and low energy consumption|
1. Sichuan Jiangyou limestone powder production line with an annual output of 400,000 tons
2. Shaanxi Tongchuan limestone powder production line with an annual output of 400,000 tons
1. Using the vertical grinding process, the equipment runs smoothly and the failure rate is low, which is suitable for the development trend of the large-scale and green industry.
2. The fineness of the cage rotor powder separator can be adjusted freely at 200-600㎡/kg to meet the needs of customers for different products.
3. The vertical grinding process is adopted, the grinding efficiency is high, and the power consumption of the system per ton of stone powder is less than 30 degrees;
4. Dust collectors are uniformly installed at the dust-raising points of the entire production line, so that the dust emission is less than 10mg/Nm³, which meets the national environmental protection requirements.