1. Select proper materials and optimize the casting processes of slag pot, according to customers’ actual operation conditions and actual demands.
2. Digital simulation for casting process through CAE software, to optimize the slag pot casting process.
3. Longer service life, 6000 times of usage frequency.
4. Excellent high-temperature mechanical properties, good thermal cracking resistance.
5. First maintenance can be done 2~3 months later than similar products from other manufacturers.
6. Level 2 of flaw detection - Ultrasonic and magnetic particle flaw detection level can reach the second level of national standards.
7. Smooth inner wall of slag pot, to avoid adhering slag during operation.
CHAENG has strong production capability. It has advanced processing equipment from Russia and Germany, 9,600m2 of molding area, and its annual production capacity can reach 30000 tons, possessing the ability to manufacture steel castings with a maximum single weight of 132 tons.
CHAENG Casting also provide finish machining for steel castings. It has φ8m heavy double-column vertical lathe, φ6.3m vertical lathe and φ8m gear hobbing machine imported from Russia, Czech T6920 landing boring-milling machine and domestic TX220 floor type boring-milling machine, 6625Y (2.5m × 8.0m) gantry milling machine imported from Russia, domestic 120 × 3000 heavy CNC Universal Machine, and other processing equipment.
Such a strong production capability of CHAENG ensures a fast delivery for you, giving priority to good product quality.
And, Great Wall Steel Casting is located in a transport hub city, which can ensure our products are delivered to the nearest shipping ports as soon as possible.
1. Wooden pattern Production
4. First cleaning
5. Heat treatment – grinding (inspection)
6. Rough machining (inspection)-finishing machining (inspection)
High Temperature Melting Equipment
Mechanical processing industry
On July 18, 2008, Great Wall steel casting signed the first contract for slag pot, under the situation of the financial crisis and shrinking market, on the same year on December 12 we signed 13 pcs of slag pot with South Korea's Posco, since 2008 we have signed the contract of more than 50 types of slag pot, and produce 287 pieces of the casting process, "they" are exported to countries around the world: the United States Mittal, Germany, Italy, India's TATA steel company, Japan Chiba, Canada, Taiwan. in slag pot manufacturing technology, we have accumulated rich experience in turnover of slag pot liquid container of the black metal, non-ferrous metal, the lead smelting, slag pot has composed the personalized brand new chapter for Great Will casting steel.
1.World Steel-Mittal Group ording ording 65t slag pot for iron & steel smelting.
2.China Anshan Iron and Steel Group co., LTD ording our 58t slag ladle for mechanical processing.
3.Baosteel Group Corporation ording 62t pour ladle for steel casting manufacturing.
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG has 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing with an area of 330,000 m2 and 1 billion RMB of annual production value. CHAENG is specialized in manufacturing ball mills, slag vertical roller mills, rotary kilns, vertical mills, and large steel casting and can undertake the EPC projects of cement production lines, active lime production lines, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants. Its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America, and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba, Shanghai Baosteel, Voestalpine, and Aosen steel.