As a key part of the vertical roller mill, it is easy for grinding roller to cause severe wear during the long grinding process because of the complex composition of the raw material which often contains some hard impurities such as stone and iron.
CHAENG can make all kinds of grinding rolls for vertical mill according to the drawings and sizes provided by the customers. Welcome to visit and consult!
According to customer requirements, Great Wall Machinery select the appropriate wooden mold for modeling design, use CAE simulation casting before actual casting, in strict accordance with the technological process of wooden mold – modeling – smelting pouring – heat preservation –sand cleaning and out of the pit – heat treatment – rough machining and fine machining – packaging and delivery, cast supporting roller with high quality.
1. The grinding roller of CHAENG( Great Wall machinery )adopts ZG30mn as casting material, with high hardness, anti-cracking and good wear resistance.
2. During production, CHAENG( Great Wall machinery )adopts arc air gouging to make the finishing treatment of the grinding roller, so as to ensure the appearance quality of the cast steel.
3. The unique design of CHAENG( Great Wall machinery ) makes it with low wear during operation, and makes the maintenance quantity and replacement quantity greatly reduced, and the service life is longer.
4. Before leaving the factory, check the stress surface through the testing method of the process, ensure the quality of every grinding roller is reliable, and eliminate inferior products and defective products from the factory.
CHAENG( Great Wall machinery )provides grinding roller for the world's largest vertical mill company flsmidth from Denmark. The good product quality and service attitude won the customer’s trust, which makes the Great Wall machinery become the best suppliers in China for Denmark customer.
Photo: Grinding roller for the famous mill company flsmidth from Denmark
The grinding roller of Great Wall machinery is applied to the slag powder production line of Baosteel
1. Large casting bases ensures the parts purchase of customers
Great Wall machinery has its own large casting bases, and employs top talents in the industry to be the senior management personnel and technical backbone in the casting process. Now, Great Wall machinery casting base already has the comprehensive ability to provide users a series services from casting to finished products and a complete solution to the key parts.
2. Secondary inspection to ensure the long use time of spare parts
Great Wall machinery make a particular process plan according to the different needs of customers, and strictly monitor each casting link to make sure every product is 360 ° nondestructive flaw detected before delivery , and eliminate all defective products from the factory . The advanced technology and meticulous casting process ensure the quality of the castings, thereby makes the first maintenance time of the main spare parts 2-3 months later than that of the others.
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG has 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing with an area of 330,000 m2 and 1 billion RMB of annual production value. The company is specialized in manufacturing ball mills, rotary kilns, vertical mills, large steel casting and can undertake the EPC projects of cement production lines, active lime production lines, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants. Its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba , Shanghai Baosteel，Voestalpine and Aosen steel.