GRMC coal vertical roller mill produced by CHAENG adopts a special structure design and production technology, and the quality is up to the leading level in China. It is the first choice equipment for grinding raw coal and bituminous coal.
1. The raw coal is screened from the raw coal storage yard and then dropped onto the belt conveyor through the grid screen. After the iron is removed by the electromagnetic iron separator, the belt conveyor sends the raw coal into the original coal bin for storage.
2. After the pulverizing system has been started, open the rod valve at the bottom of the original coal bin, and start the sealed measuring adhesive taped coal feeder, and then the raw coal enters into the coal vertical mill for drying and grinding.
3. The hot air from the hot stove or waste gas of cement production line are exhausted into coal vertical mill by fans, exchange heat with raw coal in mill, and then take pulverized coal up to separator for separating. Substandard coarse pulverized coal falls down to grinding table for regrinding, and qualified pulverized coal enters into pulse dust collector of explosion proof air box along with gas flow, and is discharged into pulverized coal bin through a grid wheel.
4. Impurities in raw coal, such as parts of coal gangue, metal blocks, etc., are discharged out of the mill through the wind ring and slag discharge port.
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Roller Diameter (mm)||Roller Number (n)||Motor (kW)||Output (t/h)||Table rotation (rpm)|
1. High efficiency and large output
GRMC series coal vertical grinding mill has higher working efficiency. Compared with the same type of old vertical mill, the output increases by 20-50%, and can greatly reduce the operation power consumption of the coal mill;
2. The fineness of finished product can reach 80μmR3%
GRMC series coal mill uses the most advanced static and dynamic combined separator which has high classification efficiency and big room for controlling. Selected powder fineness can reach 0.08 mm and the residue after screening can be less than 3%, being able to meet fineness requirements of most inferior coal or anthracite in cement production line.
3. Can dry the raw coal with water moisture up to 10%
The vertical mill adopts air sweeping type operation. By adjusting the incoming air temperature and air volume, it can grind and dry the raw coal with moisture up to 10%, and solve the requirement of high moisture drying with a large amount of wind.
4.Sealed structure, energy saving and environmental protection
The unique design of seal structure makes the whole system in the state of negative pressure. In the cement production line, there is no dust, low noise, and pulverized coal is collected by an air-box type pulse dust collector special for coal grinding, dust emission concentration to meet the national standards.
5. High safety performance
The coal vertical mill adopts the temperature detection device, the on-line gas analyzer and other explosion-proof measures to ensure the safe operation of the equipment. An explosion proof valve is arranged on the upper shell to prevent the explosion of the pulverized coal in the mill and ensure the safe use of the equipment.
In the nearly 60 years of large-scale grinding equipment manufacturing experience, CHAENG has manufactured many coal vertical grinding equipment which have been adopted by a number of Chinese coal grinding production lines.
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG with 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing covers an area of 330,000 m2 and its annual production value is 1 billion yuan. The company specializes in manufacturing tube mills, rotary kilns, vertical mills and large steel casting and can undertake the EPC projects of cement production lines, active lime production lines, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants, and its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba , Shanghai Baosteel，Voestalpine and ASGT.