Cement ball mill is mainly used as the finished products and raw materials grinding equipment in cement plant, which can meet the superfine grinding standards of cement.
Compared to other traditional ball mill, CHAENG cement ball mill for cement plant can improve output by 15%-20%, and the specific surface area of produced cement is 3300~3800 cm²/g, and the fineness of product is easy to adjust, so as to achieve high yield and low energy consumption production standards.
CHAENG cement ball mill equipment can reduce energy consumption by 30% and increase the processing amount by 15-20% after transformation. The cement ball mill can perform dry process production and also wet process production, moreover it can do grinding and drying at the same time. CHAENG cement ball mill has features of small investment, high rate of return, simple process and easy operation.
Advantages of CHAENG cement ball mill:
1. With high stability, won a number of new patents: Double-sliding-belt tube mill of CHAENG is the first one in China to solve the problem that grinding mills cannot continuously work due to the high temperature of sliding-belt shaft bush at the discharge end, and won national patent for utility models with patent No.: ZL201020285841.9. Many examples prove that CHAENG cement ball mill can run steadily for a long time.
2. Novel structure, strong production capacity: CHAENG cement mill adopts the latest and unique streamline design of the world, to reduce the ventilation resistance, increase the effective volume, make discharge easy, and improve the output of the mill. Lining plate in the mill adopts combined structure design, and different lining plate structures are used in different stages of raw material mill, so that the grinding efficiency is improved greatly. Its material drying capacity can reach 10%～15%.
3. Specific surface area of finished product is 3300-3800cm²/g: Specific surface area of the cement produced by CHAENG cement mill is 3300-3800cm²/g. Compared with other mills in the same industry, CHAENG cement mill has advantages of high-fineness product, larger specific surface area,quick hydration reaction, and fast strength development.
|Model||Output(t/h)||Rotate Speed(r/min)||Feed size(mm)||Grinding Media Load(t)||Effective Volume(m³)||Drive mode||Motor(KW)||Main reducer||Weight(t)|
|φ3.8*12 (closed-circuit)||110||16.6||≤25||175||123.6||Central drive||2500||JQS2500||203 (excluding drive parts)|
|φ4.0*13||80-85||15.5||≤25||235||155||Central drive||2800||JS140-A||220 (excluding drive parts)|
|φ4.2*13 (closed-circuit)||140-155||15.6||≤25||240||157||Central drive||3550||JS150-B/MFX355||287 (excluding drive parts)|
|φ4.6*13 (closed-circuit)||170-180||15.7||≤25||292||210||Central drive||4500||MFY450||346 (excluding drive parts)|
Since 1998, cement factories from more than 50 countries and markets worldwide have purchased more than 2000 ball mills from CHAENG. Therefore, CHAENG has been praised as the most cost-effective enterprise in China.
1. Provide full set of EPC program
CHAENG provides with ball mill product design, production scheme, installation and commissioning services according to customer needs. Currently CHAENG has established cement production line, slag production line, lime production line for hundreds of customers, supplying a complete set of grinding production plan. CHAENG is the top option for cement plant and grinding plant!
2. Provide original spare parts to save customers' purchasing time
CHAENG has a large casting base, can independently manufacture all spare parts and steel castings of ball mill, to solve customers’ trouble in purchasing parts, and also can provide the spare parts storage service for new and old customers. It only needs a little deposit, CHAENG will reserve spare parts for your equipment, so as to reduce the downtime and maintenance time to ensure smooth production for you.
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG with 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing covers an area of 330,000 m2 and its annual production value is 1 billion yuan. The company specializes in manufacturing tube mills, rotary kilns, vertical roller mills and large steel casting and can undertake the EPC projects of cement production lines, active lime production lines, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants, and its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba , Shanghai Baosteel，Voestalpine and ASGT.