The GRMR raw material vertical mill of CHAENG is a kind of new high efficiency, energy saving and environment friendly grinding equipment specially for cement raw material grinding system in cement plant. Its output can reach 720 t/h, power consumption is 17~20 kWh/t. It has the advantages of high grinding efficiency, low power consumption, low noise, and little dust pollution, can meet the requirements of 300-10,000 TPD cement production line.
When it works, raw materials are fed in evenly by the feeder at the bottom of the hopper, then lifted to appropriate height by the bucket elevator, then sent into the mill through feeding pipe to be grinded , the grinded materials are brought into the powder classifier by the hot air generated by the hot air stove, at the same time, the materials are dried and classified , the unqualified materials fall down to be regrind, qualified fine powders are sent into powder collector , and then transported to the storage by the conveyor.
Advantages of CHAENG raw material vertical mill:
1. High grinding efficiency and low power consumption.
The power consumption of raw material vertical mill system is 9.7Kwh/t lower than ball mill, that is to say: in one year, a 5000TPD cement plant can save energy in clinker grinding system: 9.7kWh/t * 5000t/d * 300d=14,550,000 kWh, that means the cement plant clinker grinding system can save 14,550,000 kWh electricity one year.
2. Remarkable energy-saving and environmental protection, convenient maintenance
The system is in the state of negative pressure, no dust runs out and environment is clean, meeting the national environmental protection requirements. With the roller turning device, you can easily turn grinding roller out of the grinding mill for overhaul.
3. Original spare parts to reduce maintenance worries
Grinding rollers, rocker arms and other spare parts in the whole system are manufactured by CHAENG originally, ensuring the quality and greatly reducing the customer's worries of no where to find the spare parts.
4. Low noise, little dust pollution
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Standard Ability Q (t/h)||Motor (kW)|
Note: mill spectral pattern benchmark
(1) Material medium friction (MFs)=0.9~1.0;
(2) Material moisture max 15%;
(3) Refined powder granularity 4200~4500 cm²/g;
(4) Refined powder moisture 0.5~1.0%;
(5) The concrete mill installed power and technology parameter will be adjusted appropritely basing on the actual material property and requirements of owner;
The raw material vertical mill of CHAENG has stable operation, high output and convenient replacement of parts. It has been recognized and purchased by customers in South Asia, Africa and other markets:
1. A 5000t/d cement production line EPC turnkey project in South Africa adopts GRMR53.41 raw material vertical mill of CHAENG.
2. A 5000t/d cement production line in Henan, China adopts GRMR53.41 raw material vertical mill of CHAENG.
5000t/d cement production line of Henan Meng Electric Group adopts GRMR53.41 raw material vertical mill of CHAENG.
CHAENG provides customers with a full range of services:
1. Design: Send a professional team to inspect the production line, and determine the appropriate vertical mill model and specifications;
2. Manufacture: CHAENG has its own large casting base, can ensure the quality of equipment and accessories, such as: vertical mill grinding table, vertical mill grinding roller, rocker arm etc.;
3, Maintenance: CHAENG can provide customers with maintenance service for vertical mill host machine, surfacing repair for grinding roller and grinding table, and parts replacement, etc., online warranty service model is convenient and quick.
What’s more, CHAENG provides customers with a full range of services from raw materials testing, program design, equipment production, installation and commissioning, induction training, etc..
Founded in 1958 and located in Xinxiang, Henan province, CHAENG with 60-year experience in equipment manufacturing covers an area of 330,000 m2 and its annual production value is 1 billion yuan. The company specializes in manufacturing tube mills, rotary kilns, vertical mills and large steel casting and can undertake the EPC projects of cement production lines, active lime production lines, blast furnace slag/ steel slag/ nickel slag grinding plants, and its products are sold to more than 50 countries and regions in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North America, South America and Europe.
Our long-term strategic partners: Arcelor Mittal, Tata Group, Pohang Iron and Steel Company, Germany CCE, Japan Chiba , Shanghai Baosteel，Voestalpine and ASGT.